Volunteers needed to help out at the Lake Sammamish Race on July 8th

Michael Lampi

Hi Folks,

I hope that you are preparing for a great 4th of July!

After this weekend on July 8th is the Lake Sammamish Race, and it looks like we should have enough safety boats to run the long course down the length of the lake.

However, we need to have a few volunteers as crew for those boats, as well as folks to assist at race HQ with the registration, food prep, photography and timing. We are already a bit short handed this year as my wife and son will be out of town and unable to help out.

If you or someone you know are available on Saturday July 8th and are not racing, then please consider volunteering!

Thank you!

Michael Lampi

(425) 765-3976