Pedal Trimaran for sale

Michael Lampi

For Sale: Fast wooden pedal boat with port and starboard outrigger stabilizers, propeller, flexible shaft drive, seat cushion.  Generally a pretty dry ride in waves of 1 to 2 feet. Makes an excellent photography platform. Easily disassembles for car-top hauling, 6.4m in length. Excellent condition. Asking $1500. Location: Bellevue, but delivery to elsewhere in western Washington can be negotiated. Optional dolly available for $150.

Call Michael at 4two5 7six5 3nine76

Debbie Natelson

Michael, I'm hoping my friend/ cafe customer, Eric will want to buy it.  He's done some SR races in his kayak ..but he used to be an avid cyclist --  and is an equally avid hobbyist photographer as well.  ( Perfect for those times when Michael is on vacation. :)  I've been telling him to contact you..
Hope he does soon.  Can I give him yr cell..in case he's not in SR group?
Deb