Lk Samish Race

Reivers Dustin

Late season "row-down". The Bellinghamster surf ski flotilla will be
out for this. The flat water tends to favor the fast rowers. Micky
runs a very efficient race (just ask him) and you'll know your
standing right away.

This is one of the best spectator courses of the year with an
observation bridge, great club-house and fairly visible last-quarter
of the race. (Oh yeah, Mt.Baker Recreation puts out some muffins and
stuff.) Parking is sub-optimal and the drive can be long.

If I can talk my son into climbing into the Bellingham Club double-
ski we might sneak into the top ten finishers. Maybe we can draft
Duncan for a few seconds (I have a rich fantasy life!).

rapid reivers