LaConner

Reivers Dustin

What a beautiful, crisp day. I think we all paddled/rowed twice as
much getting back from the turn mark as we did on the way out. And
of course I really mucked up reading the currents on the way back in
the slough.

Blessings: clear skies, flat conditions, good company, great
munchies after.
Curses: parking tickets ( you get nailed on weekends now? I bet some
local made a phone call...) It was a leeetle bit cold...downright
nippley.

I hear results are up on Sound Rower home page. going to go see.
Maybe my bouyant mood is because I haven't seen results yet, hehe.

rd