Going to Shaw Island?

Jon Harwood

I have the ipad and a couple pieces of miscelaneous equipment for someone to take to the Shaw Island race. I'm heading to Seatac Thursday morning -- any place I could drop this stuff off on my way? --Jon Harwood

Rod Sternagel

I will be going to Shaw Friday. We can meet on your way through Olympia unless you get a better offer.

Rod Sternagel

On Jul 30, 2021, at 2:56 PM, Jon Harwood <jcharwood248@...> wrote:

I have the ipad and a couple pieces of miscelaneous equipment for someone to take to the Shaw Island race. I'm heading to Seatac Thursday morning -- any place I could drop this stuff off on my way? --Jon Harwood

Herbie Weisse

Hi Jon, and Rod;

I can meet you at SeaTac on Thursday morning (if that was meant for next week Thursday).  Maybe at the Cell Phone parking lot - BUT be careful NOT to enter the lot.  It can take an hour to extract yourself from that occasionally - just pick an ETA and I’ll meet you as you drive by the entrance (it’s still an on/off the freeway stop). It looks like Rod’s off3r is for the day after you’re at Seatac?

Herbert Weisse
(425) 263-0520

On Jul 30, 2021, at 3:12 PM, Rod Sternagel <rod.sternagel@...> wrote:

I will be going to Shaw Friday. We can meet on your way through Olympia unless you get a better offer.

Rod Sternagel

On Jul 30, 2021, at 2:56 PM, Jon Harwood <jcharwood248@...> wrote:

I have the ipad and a couple pieces of miscelaneous equipment for someone to take to the Shaw Island race. I'm heading to Seatac Thursday morning -- any place I could drop this stuff off on my way? --Jon Harwood

Rod Sternagel

Hey Herbie,

My plan was to have Jon stop by Olympia on his way to SeaTac Thursday. I think Jon understands that. We are communicating separately. I will bring the tablet and other stuff to Shaw Friday.

~Rod

On Jul 30, 2021, at 10:41 PM, Herbie Weisse <herbie.weisse@...> wrote:

[...]

Sound Rowers

Jon,
If you have any of the buoys, please bring them as well.  We have one, but Carrie was looking for more.

Thanks,

Theresa