Anyone available this week (7-27) to show me around?

David Crosby <dccrosbylaw@...>

I am a retired attorney living in Juneau Alaska, where I belong to the
Juneau Rowing Club.

My wife and I are attempting to sell our Juneau home and to move to
the Seattle area to be near children and grandchildren.  We plan to
visit Port Townsend the week of July 27, 2008,  to see the community
and look for a possible new home. I would very much like to meet with
a member of the club to learn more about your facilities and activities.

I am 63, in good health, and row my Aero 4-5 mornings a week (10k) on
Gastineau Channel, weather permitting.

Thanks.