Re: Rowing machine recommendation?

Bob Miller

I'm sure there are other options if a good workout is the only priority. If, however, one wants to compare progress and performances as well as compete (both in time rankings and in internet connected competitions) with the world wide rowing community there's no option other than a Concept 2. I can't speak for everybody, but the supporting ecosystem is a hugely significant motivation enabler.

Bob Miller

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 11:46am Michael Lampi  wrote:

Asking for a friend: What's a reasonably good rowing machine to get these days? While I see the Concept 2 Models D & E most frequently in the few exercise gyms or rowing clubs or cruise ships I've visited, they seem to be a bit spartan and high priced compared to what is available.

Thanks!

Michael Lampi

Bob Miller
ramiller@...