Bellingham Bay Rough Water Race is CANCELED

watersprite

From Peter:

NOPE.....Not happening....please spread the word without coughing!   Been frustrating with all the cancellations and government  encouraging self imposed healthy lifestyle restrictions, but if this thing decides to visit Whatcom County with more force then a breaking Post Point Wave, then as a pro golfer said on TV yesterday, its not that we want to OVER Anticipate this flu but what would happen if we had UNDER Anticpated it......so, that being said, wash your hands and hope see you all later this year sometime on Bham Bay!!    Cheers, Peter