From: main@soundrowers.groups.io on behalf of Richard Farr <richardfarr@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 06:59
To: main@soundrowers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SoundRowers] Deception Pass Dash

Because I am trying to organize a trip out of the country around that date, I have been attempting to contact Outdoor Adventures for weeks, by multiple methods, including leaving messages, emails, and messages through their website. No response whatsoever. I think the material on the site is simply left over from last year - including the link to "2018 results"! Given the currents on December 9th, I think the only possible dates are December 2nd and December 16th. I had to go ahead and book travel on December 2nd so am hoping for the 16th.