Re: 2018 Annual Meeting Nov. 10th
Countdown to Annual meeting time!
The annual meeting is this Saturday Nov 10th, 10:00 AM at the Lake Washington Rowing Club located at 919 North Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103. Once you get inside head upstairs and follow the signs to the meeting room at the end of the hall on the left. Feel free to give me a call if you get lost (206) 786-1083.
Attached is the agenda for Saturday, the minutes from 2017 and a draft of race safety guidelines that are close but still in the development process (created by Theresa Knakal). I will print out a few copies of the agenda and minutes but try to bring your own if you would like.
Feel free to bring some food to share and I will do my best to keep the meeting moving and get us all out at a reasonable time. I will also need a volunteer to take notes during the meeting.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Sound Rowers President
From: main@SoundRowers.groups.io <main@SoundRowers.groups.io> on behalf of Tyler Peterson <teaspoon5150@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: [SoundRowers] 2018 Annual Meeting Nov. 10th
From: Tyler Peterson
Hello all Sound Rowers & Paddlers,
It is that time once again when those that enjoy being apart of Sound Rowers have the opportunity to share in the of the magic of what goes on behind the scenes. Our annual meeting is open to all members and is the time when we review all aspects of the club including but not limited to; races, budgets, safety, and marketing. Officers are elected, and issues are voted on.
To note for this year:
1) The date is Saturday Nov. 10 at 10:00 AM at the Lake Washington Rowing Club: 910 North Northlake way, Seattle, WA 98103
2) After 8 years I will not be running for reelection, so the position of president will need to be filled. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of an tremendous club filled with fantastic passionate people. If you are even considering it of just have questions please reach out to me.
3) Feel free to come early and row or paddle off the LWRC Dock and explore the waterways of Seattle.
4) Review the attached minutes from last year’s meeting.
5) Feel free to bring some food to share and snack on.
6) If you have anything that you would like to add to the agenda, please email me prior to November 2nd and I will add it. I will send the agenda out in about a week.
Our club only works because of our all-volunteer team of race directors, officers and other support staff that take the time to ensure we all come back safe with a smile on our faces. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have questions or would like to find a way to volunteer.
I look forward to seeing you all on the 10th,
Tyler Peterson- Sound Rowers President