Re: 2018 Annual Meeting Nov. 10th
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
Tyler, sorry for the late notice but I have to watch my niece’s kids on Saturday. I was in contact with Theresa Knakal and I would like to cast a vote for her after Shane nominates her for President. As for publicity notes I’ll give them to Shane.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
From: Tyler Peterson
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 6:21 PM
Subject: [SoundRowers] 2018 Annual Meeting Nov. 10th
Hello all Sound Rowers & Paddlers,
It is that time once again when those that enjoy being apart of Sound Rowers have the opportunity to share in the of the magic of what goes on behind the scenes. Our annual meeting is open to all members and is the time when we review all aspects of the club including but not limited to; races, budgets, safety, and marketing. Officers are elected, and issues are voted on.
To note for this year:
1) The date is Saturday Nov. 10 at 10:00 AM at the Lake Washington Rowing Club: 910 North Northlake way, Seattle, WA 98103
2) After 8 years I will not be running for reelection, so the position of president will need to be filled. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of an tremendous club filled with fantastic passionate people. If you are even considering it of just have questions please reach out to me.
3) Feel free to come early and row or paddle off the LWRC Dock and explore the waterways of Seattle.
4) Review the attached minutes from last year’s meeting.
5) Feel free to bring some food to share and snack on.
6) If you have anything that you would like to add to the agenda, please email me prior to November 2nd and I will add it. I will send the agenda out in about a week.
Our club only works because of our all-volunteer team of race directors, officers and other support staff that take the time to ensure we all come back safe with a smile on our faces. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have questions or would like to find a way to volunteer.
I look forward to seeing you all on the 10th,
Tyler Peterson- Sound Rowers President