Post Elk River Challenge

Jon Harwood

Thank you all for coming.  Those that did not come -- your loss:  extremely comfortable weather, beautiful scenery, challenging course, good seafood (grilled oysters, clam chowder, crabs, tuna poke).  Results are on WebScorer.  Soon to be on Soundrowers.org -- I suppose.  You can reply with any feedback on the course or other details.  I'm attaching a picture of a folding chair that I think someone left at Brady's.  Claim it if you want -- but I'm not making special delivery or shipments. --Jon Harwood