Re: Sound Rowers & Paddlers Annual Meeting

Tyler Peterson

Here is an updated version of the agenda for tomorrow.  Just a few minor changes.

Feel free to text or call if you need help finding the place (206) 786-1083

Lake Washington Rowing Club

910 North Northlake way, Seattle

10:00 AM

Be there with bells on-