Re: Sound Rowers & Paddlers Annual Meeting

Tyler Peterson

Here is an updated version of the agenda for tomorrow.  Just a few minor changes.

Feel free to text or call if you need help finding the place (206) 786-1083

Lake Washington Rowing Club

910 North Northlake way, Seattle

10:00 AM

Be there with bells on-

Tyler Peterson

Sound Rowers President

From: SoundRowers_Directors@... on behalf of Tyler Peterson teaspoon5150@... [SoundRowers_Directors]
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2016 7:55 PM
To: SR Board; soundrowers yahoogroup; soundrowers_directors@...
Subject: [SoundRowers_Directors] Sound Rowers & Paddlers Annual Meeting

Sound Rowers & Paddlers Members,

Attached is the updated agenda for the 2016 annual meeting this Saturday (12-3-16) at 10 AM.  The meeting will again be held at the Lake Washington Rowing Club 910 North Northlake Way, Seattle 98103.  We will be on the second floor in one of the conference rooms. Feel free to show up early with your boat and get a little water time using the LWRC dock.  Attendees are welcome to bring some food to share as well.

Review the attached agenda and let me know of any additions.  There are a few important items to be aware of:

1)      We will need a New VP of permits and insurance

2)      We will need a new Race Director to the La Conner Race for 2018 and this person (or persons) should help in the management of this year’s race for a seamless transition.

3)      All other officer positions are open.  This is an easy way to keep our club up and running.  Let me know if you have any questions about their responsibilities.

4)      Let me know who currently has the Race gear (Numbers, PFDs etc..) as I would like to inventory what we have.

I have also attached the minutes from the 2015 meeting for review as we will be approving them on Saturday.  If you would like, please print out copies of these documents as only a limited number of paper copies will be available at the meeting.

Spread the word so we have a big group and contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Tyler Peterson

Sound Rowers & Paddlers President

Join main@SoundRowers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.