Re: [SoundRowers_Board] Dec. 3rd Sound Rowers & Paddlers Annual meeting

watersprite

Chiming in to answer a couple of Jeff's questions:

2.  Also, does Webscorer have a setting that permits the listing of full names in a 4x if not a dragon boat?

I looked into this a while back, and there is a deliberate hard limit on the number of characters in a name so the results will display on a single line. So we have to work within those limits.

4.  Does the waiver in webscorer preclude written waivers?

Several of us have asked this, but no lawyers have stepped in with a definitive answer. Would be nice to eliminate some paper...