Sound Rowers and Paddlers annual meeting

Tyler Peterson

Good Morning,

The 2015 Sound Rowers and Paddlers annual meeting will be held this Saturday 12-5-15 at the Lake Washington Rowing Club in Seattle (Fremont Boathouse) http://lakewashingtonrowing.com/home/about-us/contact-us/  at 10:00 AM.

The meeting is open to all but only members can vote.  I have received a few items to discuss in addition to the standard topics to review of: Minutes from last year, Treasures report, Insurance report, 2015 Race review, 2016 Race Schedule, Website and Webscorer update, Publicity Manager update, Race Posters, Ribbons (inventory), Washington Water Trails Membership renewal, New Business, Election of Officers, and Election of 2 board members.

If you have any additional topics that you would like to present please email me so I can have them added to the agenda.  I will send out the first draft of the agenda tonight and a final version with any updates and changes on Thursday.  Feel free to bring any snacks you would like to share with the group.

Please contact me with any questions,

Tyler Peterson

Sound Rowers and Paddlers President

LWRC MAP:

Contact Us | Lake Washington Rowing Club
Come visit Us – 910 N. Northlake Way Seattle, Wa 98103. Located in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood on the east end of the ship canal, Lake Washington Rowing Center ...