Regatta equipment needed for Budd Inlet regatta this weekend

peterplimpton

Hello folks-

Budd Inlet race is this Saturday 9/19. Weather should be OK. Tide is high at 10:43am.

I need some help in tracking down the equipment that floats from regatta to regatta.

Steve Bennett has the iPad and the bow markers (numbers). So I'll be working with Steve to get those items.

Shane Baker has more ribbons for the race. Shane and I will be communicating.

Other items I'm looking for include:

-- The duffle bag with the race buoys.
-- the life vests
-- the box with miscellaneous items like pens and tape etc.

Does anyone know where these things are?

Ideally I'd like to take possession of the iPad by Thursday, and the buoys by Friday. I work in Tacoma and can meet folks there or farther north if that is necessary.

Thanks!

Peter Plimpton
Budd Inlet Race Director