Sound Rowers & Paddlers Annual meeting review

Tyler Peterson

Sound Rowers & Paddlers Members,

Thank you all that made it to the 2014 Annual meeting last month.  Attached is a copy of the minutes. Please take time to review them and contact me with any questions.  Here are a few of the highlights:

1) We have money and are in a good financial standing.
2) All races were well received and went well.
3) Ross Island was voted to become a permanent race for sound rowers.
4) We will need a new Race Director for Shaw Island in 2016.
5) Race schedule approved (see the website for details).
6) A new race has been added for us in Wenatchee, WA "Guano Rocks Race".  See our race schedule for more details.
7) We are looking for someone to manage the Webscorer / Ipad for our races.  It would be a paid position.  Contact Traci Cole with questions webmaster@...
8) Sail/ paddle hybrid class may be tested this year.
9) A relay with multi class legs may be tested this year.
10) Don Kiesling will now manage the Sound Rowers & Paddlers race Schedule.

Read the attachment for more details-

I'll see you in La Conner on Feb 7th,

Tyler Peterson
Sound Rowers & Paddlers President