Medina-Mercer pictures available

Michael Lampi <lampi@...>

The Medina-Mercer Sausage Pull photos I took are available now
at http://snorlax.lampi.org/images/031011/INDEX.HTM.

Since there are 180 photos, it takes a while to download before
clicking on the thumbnails works properly. Just wait until the
cursor changes to a hand with a pointing finger before clicking
on a thumbnail, or when clicking on the photos.

As always, if anyone wants the original 3.3 megapixel image (for
their personal use) instead of the edited 1024x768, just ask.

Note that the thumbnails reflect the original image, not the
edited ones.

I had a good time, even if I wimped out and did the short race!

--Michael Lampi