Somrthing different.

Shane Baker

Today I did something a little different. While at the Wooden Boat Festival in Port Townsend in September I learnt about a company in Everson who makes radio controlled sailboats and sells kits. Two weeks ago I bought a T-37 kit and joined the affiliated Yacht Club. Today they had a "Learn to Sail your T-37 seminar and I got to sail and race one on the model boat pond next to the Center for Wooden boats in Seattle. It was a hoot. My kit is partially assembled on the kitchen table. I paid a little extra for mine as I got the carbon spars upgrade. Shane.
http://www.modelsailboat.com/