groovy-looking rowing machines

waterbornewarrior

For those of you into the indoor rowing thing, we got the info below via the webmaster inbox.

Don

I wanted to touch base to see if you have any interest in Oartec's Slider and Simulator. The Slider is a great dynamic rowing machine with a boat-like feel. The Simulator is a machine that can be used as a port, starboard, or sculling option, and allows you to be more hands on with the stroke. Information for both products can be found at:

http://www.oartec.com/index.php

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Briana Blood | Oartec US | 401-247-7745
Oartec | Manufacturing: 560 Metacom Ave. Warren, RI 02885 | T: (401) 247-7745 F: (401) 247-7743