From: "SoundRowers@..."
To: SoundRowers@...
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 6:12 AM
Subject: [SoundRowers] Digest Number 850

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Fw: [whatcompaddlers] Surfskier death due to failed leg leash. [1 At
    From: debbie natelson

Message
1. Fw: [whatcompaddlers] Surfskier death due to failed leg leash. [1 At
    Posted by: "debbie natelson" deborow1@... deborow1
    Date: Sun Oct 9, 2011 10:47 pm ((PDT))

This is rather sobering and tragic news.  Learn from it what you can -- such that we never have to read another tale like this.
While the conditions in this recap are rather extreme, the final outcome could have happened in 3-4 ft seas, right here in Puget Sound.
-Debbie