Annual Meeting Continued

Traci Cole <watersprite@...>

OK, I'm not the only one who is confused. At this point (7:30pm
Friday night) our club president Joost Zeegers is holding fast to the
traditional 10am meeting time. Dan Henderson, host of the meeting at
Cascade Boathouse, has planned an 8-11am workout with a noon meeting.
I think the 10am meeting time has been more widely published than the
noon time, and I think Joost is planning to go ahead and start at 10am
if at all possible. Best bet: be there at 10am and perhaps we will
have the shortest meeting in recent history (hooray!). If I hear
otherwise before 10pm tonight I will post it here. Again, I apologize
for any confusion the website has contributed to the meeting time.

-Traci