From: island_paddlers
Subject: [SoundRowers] Re: Budd Inlet results.
To: SoundRowers@...
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 7:13 AM

Gee Shane, I'm willing to bet that you in your role as Sound Rower's vice president race director liason continue do nothing positive to help get their job done as well. Hence, our departure from Sound Rowers.

Get a clue, people. Race directors are VOLUNTEERS. Every time you critize their giving, you risk a chance of losing. Think about it Shane and others in the "bitter old men club" of the PNW paddling scene.