GPS question

Paul Elliott Mueller

I was curious about the different GPS units used during races.
Would you mind sharing some of the positive aspects of your GPS
unit? I was wondering about pre-setting the GPS unit with the
turning mark coordinates, readability during a race, weather-proof
features, mounting to the hull, and computer compatibility.

I have appreciated the coaching comments before or after races this
season and your help getting into or out of the water. Thanks to
many of you for your support. I feel that I have learned a great
deal, especially on Saturday during the Medina-Mercer Island Sausage
Pull.

After looking at Michael's pictures of Saturday's event and
comparing the 2003 Cascade Distance Race, there could me more rough
water lessons in store for October 30th.

See you on the water,

Paul Mueller